Order your Livescribe Echo 2 smartpen BUNDLE today!
See our new review video at the bottom of this page!
The new Livescribe Echo 2 smartpen is available now.
NOTE that we have a one-week delay in shipping Echo 2 smartpens.
Please place your order today, knowing that it will be shipped on/around 25 Nov 2022.
Capture what's important with an Echo 2 smartpen. Record everything you hear, say, and write, while linking your audio recordings to your notes. Quickly replay audio from your Livescribe paper or a computer with a simple tap on your handwritten notes. It's never been easier to take notes and stay organized.
Save notes & pencasts directly to your computer
- Record everything you hear, say, and write, while linking your audio recordings to your notes.
- Replay audio directly from paper by tapping on your notes
- Save, organize and playback interactive notes from your Mac or Windows computer and iOS or Android
- Share notes and pencasts as images or PDF files
- Mac 10.15.6 (Catalina) or higher
- Windows 7 or higher
- iOS 11.4 (iPhone 7) or higher
- Android 7.1.1 or higher
- Echo 2 smartpen with 4GB's of memory (actual user available memory will be less)
- Livescribe software for Mac or Windows and iOS or Android (free download)
- Pocket-sized starter notebook
- Basics Guide
- One ink cartridge
- One smartpen cap
Your order for a Large-paper bundle includes the following items:
- 1x four-pack of single-subject large (8.5"x11") spiral-bound notebooks (ANA-00017)
- 1x set of ink cartridges for Echo-2, black (SPC-00012)
- 1x large portfolio case to accommodate a large notebook and iPad/Tablet (SPC_large_portfolio)
- 1x Livescribe Echo 2 smartpen (APX-00043)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1) I see that the Echo 2 will work with PC (Windows and Mac) as well as mobile devices (iOS and Android). Does this mean that Echo 2 will use different software?
The Echo 2 smartpen is used in conjunction with the free Livescribe+ app available from Livescribe (click here). This application is available for Windows, MacOS, iOs, Android and Amazon mobile tablets.
2) Will the Echo 2 have a 3.5mm jack for headphones?
3) Will the Echo 2 use the same ink cartridges as the original Echo?
Yes, the Echo 2 uses the same ink cartridges as the previous Echo, available here at SmartpenCentral.
4) Will the Echo 2 use the same paper products?
Yes, all Livescribe paper products available here are compatible with the Echo 2.
Note that the recording controls on some very old paper products may not work.
5) Will the Echo 2 include an integrated microphone and speaker, similar to the previous Echo?
6) When will the Echo 2 be available?
The Livescribe Echo 2 is available today.
Use only ink cartridges designed for Echo.
Cartridges used in Aegir/Symphony smartpens will not fit the Echo-2 smartpen.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I bought this been for my own learning disabilities, but also to demonstrate to my clients with disabilities how they can utilize this tool for memory and notetaking needs. At first it was a bit complicated to setup as I ran into a technical error, but Joe and the Livescribe technical support were patient and amazing with my inquires and we found a solution to the issue. The only complaint I have and why I took a star off was the portfolio case (not related to smartpen itself). This accessory item was not as described and now I have a portfolio that does not match my needs and makes it awkward to write as the IPad section is in the way. Overall, I'm very happy with the new Livescribe Echo 2 and would recommend it to anyone who struggles with notetaking or has memory challenges.