Livescribe Planner with 2020 Calendar for Aegir and Livescribe 3 smartpens
*** Not compatible with Echo smartpens!
Weekly Planner with lined note, Common dotted note pages, Pidget (paper widget) control.
Hardbound journal with rounded corners and an elastic closure strap.
190 pages of 5.7" X7.87" dot paper.
Includes a ribbon bookmarker, and 1 sheet of 12x Livescribe ADNA stickers.
Time to take notes, make plans, track goals, and have a digital version with you any time, any day. The Livescribe Weekly Planner is elegantly designed to inspire thoughts and ideas.
The 2020 Planner features a center-stitched binding to ensure it always lies flat. The item also includes familiar rounded corners, a ribbon bookmark and an elastic for secure closure. The notebook provides an enjoyable and smooth writing experience that is the perfect bridge between the analog and digital worlds.
On each page you will find printed paper controls to enable quick access to Livescribe+ features like Pencast recording, tagging, and quick-send.
- Track goals and be organized with daily, weekly, and monthly calendars.
- Monthly Section: A layout that is printed across a double page. Each day has its own box, and the days are printed left to right and top to bottom.
- Weekly Section: A two-page layout with each day of the week printed on the left along with a ruled page on the right side for all your notes and sketches.
- Dotted grid pages for journaling.
- Hardbound gray colored cover.
- Lay-flat design with rounded corners.
- Includes 12 free aDNA stickers! Make your journal notes interactive and rich contents with aDNA stickers.
Before using any new paper product, please check to see that your smartpen is using the latest available firmware.
2020 Weekly Planner
Weekly section with ruled page for notes
Dotted (5mm spaced) pages for journaling
Each page printed with Livescribe paper controls
Note: Please do not use two identically numbered notebooks at the same time because the smartpen will recognize any identically numbered notebooks as the same notebook.
Before you start using a second 2020 Planner, you should archive the '2020 planner' on the Livescrive+ App first.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Paper quality is great and there's plenty of space. Now if only Livescribe would make those available to their partners earlier in the year...